Thursday, May 19, 2011

Family Bike Rides!!!

One of my favorite things about living in Medford Lakes is that there are so many safe roads to ride our bikes on. Now that it is warm out, it is so nice to hop on after dinner and go for a bike ride. Especially if it includes a stop at the Sand Stand, our local ice cream store!


Ian and the twins riding over the dam


Love those smiles!!! The twins LOVE bike rides. Actually, I think they really like wearing a helmet like their big sister!
Emilia, she is so ready to be rid of her training wheels, she is just so scared!!!


Riding on our street

My four favorite people :-)

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I love family bike rides! To get Caden to ride with no training wheels we raised them a quarter inch every couple of weeks so that he got used to the feeling of having to balance. Once we rarely heard the training wheels rolling on the ground we took them off.. and he's been rolling free ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already have them up as far as they go. she can totally do it, I think I just need Ian to work on it with her, not me! BTW, I have been trying to create a photo collage with Lightshop to use on the blog header, but everyone I create, the blog won't upload!

    ReplyDelete