After a long full day at Disney, Ian, Emilia and I needed dinner badly. We were planning on just stopping for a hot dog or burger at a cart. But, as we passed the Crystal Buffet, we decided to stop and see if we could get a table so we could sit down and relax. We were in luck, we only had a 15 minute wait, I think most rides we went on had longer waits! And we had NO idea it was a character buffet! Emilia's face was priceless when she realized she was going to get to meet the characters from Winnie the Pooh! I was pretty excited too. And the food was actually not bad. Now if only we had an autograph book that night it would have been perfect. We didn't wait in any of the hour plus long lines to meet any other characters that day, we even made sure to distract Em when we walked by them so she didn't see them.
 |
| Em waiting for the next character to arrive |
|
Inside the restaurant, there were some great flower "sculptures" of the Pooh characters:
After a nice relaxing dinner, we walked around the park some more trying to find something to ride, that wasn't dark and scary in any way and that didn't have a long line, killing time to try to make it to the electric parade. Em and I loved watching the castle change color.
We didn't go on another ride, but we did make the parade and had a great place to sit and watch. Here our some of our favorite parts of the parade:
I have never seen Emilia so tired. She didn't even want to stay and watch the fire works. I am impressed she made it as long as she did. What a great day with my girl.
Oh it looks like so much fun!! I want to go! Looks like you guys really lucked out with your dinner! Note to self.. buy autograph books first thing! I am filing away all these tips I hear from people who go!
ReplyDelete