While the twins were napping today, I tried to practice taking some pictures in the backyard and get Em some fresh air at the same time. Usually when the twins are napping I run around trying to clean (so the twins can make everything dirty again), do laundry (which is never ending with three kids) and figure out something to make for dinner that most everyone will eat without a fight and I end up neglecting Emilia a little bit in the process:-( Need to make more of an effort to get outside with her, hope the spring weather that I hope is coming helps!
Here are some pieces of my backyard that I photographed to practice for my next photography class, hopefully this spring once Ian has his way with our landscaping we will have some pretty backyard pictures to share!
Okay, not the back yard, but these are my new kitchen curtains that I love and I see the back yard through this window
 |
| my gnome did not handle the winter so well! |
 |
| hoping to get some ivy in this bed | |
|
 |
| Our rotting fence |
 |
| One of our MANY Oaks. Really don't like them! Too many acorns, ugly brown leaves.... |
|
 |
| More rotting fence.... |
 |
| And some more rotting fence... |
 |
| Thinking a new fence isn't too far away.... |
Now if I could just figure out how to get the pictures to line up next to each other or go where I want them on this damn blog .... LISA, HELP??????? I got some pictures to go next to each other, but the rest are all over the place
Jenn, you are hilarious! I think your rotting fence adds character! It makes for nice photos anyway! They all look fairly lined up and centered to me!! so either you fixed it! Or it just looked that way on your screen :) But if you are talking about the ones side by side not totally lining up it might be when you put the comment in by adding it to the image (you know underneath where you can change the size?) I usually add it just by typing in the regular text area, however if you ever want to print your blog, which I hope to start doing for the kids to have, the way you do it is better I think.
ReplyDeleteI mean, how did I get them side by side? I like them side by side as opposed to one after the other but I can't figure out how I did that so I can do it again!
ReplyDelete